The View account service key settings, allows you to generate your service keys if this is required. If it has already been generated you are able to view it here. You are also able to edit the email address, statement download or deactivate the service key.
- Click on Account profile.
- Select NetConnector > Account service.
- Tick the active box.
- Insert an email address to receive notifications.
- Tick postback URL active box if your software requires a postback URL.
- Select the statement download format if your software appears in the dropdown – or
- Insert the postback URL where the statement should be electronically sent.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The service key is generated and emailed to the email address linked to the service key.