2 Factor Authentication
Use Google Authenticator to authorise payments
Google Authenticator is a free App that can be downloaded from your App store and syncronised with your Netcash account, allowing you to generate codes to be inserted when authorising payment batches.
A few reasons why you should elect to use 2 Factor:
- Not reliant on cell phone network to be up.
- No delays in receiving codes.
- Can be used when you are travelling abroad.
- Does not require data (works offline).
How to link 2 Factor Authentication to your Netcash account:
- Login to Netcash click on Account Profile / My Space / Authentication.
- Click on Edit and then on the 2 Factor radio button.
- Insert your One Time Pin (OTP).
- Download Google Authenticator on your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Click on Generate QR code.
- Scan the code with the Google authenticator app on your phone.
- Insert the authenticator Pin.
- Click on Submit.
- In Google Authenticator click Add Account.