The View debit orders service key settings, allows you to generate your service keys if this is required. If it has already been generated you are able to view it here. You are also able to edit the email address or deactivate the service key.
- Click on Account profile.
- Click on NetConnector > Debit orders
- Complete the required fields.
- Tick postback URL active box if required.
- Select the pre-defined postback URL if your software appears in the dropdown list – or
- Insert the postback URL where the responses should be electronically sent.
- Choose from the following options: Ignore errors, Auto forward action date or Lock batch on upload. (See notes below for detail).
- Click on the Submit button.
- The service key is generated and emailed to the email address linked to the service key
- Select Ignore errors if you would like Netcash to process payments to valid bank accounts and ignore invalid bank accounts. Leaving this option unticked will result in all payments rejecting if any one payment is invalid.
- Auto forward action date will move your payments to the next valid action date if you have missed your cutoff time.
- Lock batch on upload will not allow any editing of details once the batch is sent to Netcash.