The View Pay Now service key settings, allows you to generate your service keys if this is required. If it has already been generated you are able to view it here. You are also able to edit the email address or deactivate the service key. This section also allows you to view or edit certain payments that are accepted. Your URL’s can also be edited at this point.
- Select Account profile.
- Click on NetConnector > Pay Now.
- Check the Service key active box.
- Insert the email address to which you would like reports and notifications to be sent.
- Select Activate test mode if you wish to test Credit cards only (no transactions will be processed in test mode).
- Select payments accepted: • Credit card • EFT • Cash • Instant EFT
- By selecting predefined URL group, Netcash will automatically insert default URL’s or follow steps 8 & 9.
- Insert Accept, Decline and Notify URL’s for credit cards.
- Insert Notify and Redirect URL’s for EFT and Retail.
- Select Notify my customers if you would like Netcash to email your clients when payment is received.
- Click on Submit.
- Your service key will now appear below your email address and will be emailed to the specified address.