Our easy to use guide will get you up and running in no time!
Debit order integration: Step-by-step-guide
Client obtains relevant keys from Netcash relating to each Community and does setup on WeconnectU.
- Navigate to options on Community and chooses “Integrations”
- Tick Netcash and save.
- Input relevant keys and save.
The client sets up a default Debit Order Control Account under default billing accounts.
Client sets up debit order mandates for each customer in Finance – Setup Customer section
Submitting Debit Orders to Netcash
- Navigate to Overview > Finance > Netcash Debit Orders
- Select action date
- Select communities which debit orders you want to submit and submit batches.
Wait a couple of minutes to confirm batch have been authorized. See status bar for reference.
- Transactions will auto allocate to customers
- Allocate disbursement amount on Netcash cashbook to debit order control account
- Allocate disbursement amount received in current account to debit order control account
- This should zero the debit order control account
- Check recon on Overview Netcash Debit Order page
- Drill down functions to detail is provided for each of reference